Today I woke up and looked outside I saw that my sister was there. She was tending to the garden and when she saw that I was awake she gave me my normal breakfast which was 1 slice of bread. She told me to go to school it usually takes me a hour to walk to school but I go anyway.
When I arrived at school it was as normal corrugated iron roof, wooden floor and dirt floor. I got into my class and there was already 30 children there, I wonder how they got there so fast. There is usually 60 children in my class but there was only 56 today. I heard that 3 children got a really bad cough and 1 got TB. It rained all day today so my bag and I got really wet. I don’t have a chair because only ⅓ of my class have chairs. I wish that my school had better education and more stability.
When I got home it seems it had flooded because my wall had broken of because my dad was fixing it. My mother was at work the rest of the day I only usually see her in the morning. For the some time after that I played some marbles with my friends. Then we went down to the river and played in there a bit. After that I went home and had my normal meal carrot, bread and beans. I soon went to bed. But woke up in the middle of the night I had had a incredible dream.
It was of me being a very posh kid where I had running water, heated rooms and a great meal every day. Then my stomach rumbled and groaned, horribly.
I wish my life was like that and I wish my life wasn’t like this. Luckily I went back to sleep.
This is an interesting piece of writing Declan with good insight shown. Well done.
ReplyDelete